Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sharon's Response to Pastor Jim

Duuughheeeeeuugghghghghghghghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ug!!! Uhhhhghghghghhggh!!!

I'm sorry. I was just swallowing my tongue. Um. Let's see.

Look, it seems that when I was deciding to throw Jews out of their homes and give these homes to terrorists I was late to have my head examined. No, really. I actually had a doctor's appointment. And he actually gave me a frontal lobotomy, which is why this whole program made so much sense to me. He actually drillled a hole in my head...... Another one, I mean.

Just kidding. Actually I'm doing business with the Palestinians and this Disengagement is going to mean a windfall to me. I just got millions. Yehawwww!!!!!!!

Ooops! Did I say that out loud?

Actually the truth is I my son was under indictment and I was going to be........

uhhhh.... That was out loud again, wasn't it?

It's wierd. It's like that Jim Carey movie, where he was forced to tell the truth.

Well, in that case, I'm really stupid.... No really, I mean for a Jew, I have a really low IQ.

That's why they call me the Bulldozer. Forward, I understand. Pushing, sure. Terrorism? That word has three syllables..... Ummmm.....

I'm going to hell, aren't I?

(This was paraphrased. They weren't Sharon's words "exaaaaaaaactly".)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home