Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!

So it turns out that the accusations against Sharon and his sons may just be true.

GASP!!

That's so surprising! I just can't breath from the Shock!!!

And it's especially amazing that the younger Sharon was indicted a few weeks AFTER the long- awaited DISENGAGEMENT.

I'm sure they didn't know this amazingly RELEVENT information a few weeks ago. Something that could have toppled the Sharon administration.

Did you read the words?

It is possible that the trial of Omri Sharon will reveal evidence against the prime minister, which could lead to a reopening of the case against him and a possible indictment against the senior Sharon as well – something Attorney General Menachem Mazuz has refrained from pursuing until now.


So it's possible, huh? Duuuuuuuuuuuuugghggghghghghghghhhghghghghghghhhghghgh.

I think I'm going to hemorrage parts of my lung.

So... you're saying it's possible that the Prime Minister stood to gain financially after the eviction of the Jewish settlers in Gush Katif?

NO WAY!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

So, it's possible we were led by a criminal who was in business with your enemies led us into throwing Isreali citizens out of their homes to give to the Palestinians that Sharon was in collusion with.

Is that what we're going to find out?

And the Israel Media and court system decided that this important information was not relevent to most Israelis while we were making the most important decision in 20 years.

Yeah, I agree. In a crises, let's hide the truth. That'll help.

5 Comments:

Blogger Batya said...

It's all in T'hilim.
quoted here:
http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/2005/08/text-of-speech-i-gave-at-new-york-anti.html

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a british pound site. It pretty much covers british pound related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about wheel chair rental
that covers wheel chair rental
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about wheel chair san jose california that covers wheel chair san jose california related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home