Sunday, July 10, 2005

What is a Government For?

You know, this is really starting to tick me off. Everytime, I see an article about what Israel's government is doing, I just shake my head in disbelief.

Think about it. What is a government supposed to do?

The first duty of a government is to protect its people and preserve the country. And yet, Israel's government is falling all over itself, trying to give away pieces of the country.... And they're giving it to people who are killing Israeli citizens.... And they are doing nothing as the above said terrorists daily launch rockets at said citizens. These are not toys. They are bombs. Homes have been wrecked. Some have been injured. Some have been killed. And the government's answer is not to attack the terrorists. It's to... I can't even say it.

Maybe someone should send a definition of a government to Sharon and his people.

I can just imagine.... "Oooh.... yeah, that's right..... Oooops. Sorry."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home