Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ok, let's see if I've got all this straight.

Yesterday Palestinians attacked Israeli citizens, as they have dozens of times in the last few months. Meanwhile Israeli citizens were preparing for a protest. So who did the IDF go after, its own citizens or the enemy forces attacking its citizens?

It's not hard to answer is it? After all, the Palestinians have been bombing the Jewish settlements in Gaza for months and the IDF has done nothing. Maybe I'm stupid, but I always thought the first duty of a government was to protect its citizens. But Israel instead suppresses its own people? I think I'm gonna scream!

And Sharon is worried about a civil war? Gee, I wonder why?

What the hell is going on? It is almost as if our own government is a puppet and the strings are being pulled by our enemies.

How can Israel survive with idiotic decision-making like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home